E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Silly face blowing my surprise cake after a long day at work. I was expecting flowers in Carbie when they picked me up from work on my birthday, but found nothing. When we got home, I was half-expecting flowers on the dining table, but nothing. When I went to the bedroom to change, I was expecting flowers on the bed or at least a card (I lowered my expectations), but nothing. I asked Bea who was with me inside the room if she made a card for mum. She said sorry she couldn't because there had been too much homework that day, and that she would make one after dinner. Then, I heard Alfred calling out from the kitchen. I walked over with all hopes for a present dashed, only to find a mango cheesecake with a tall solitary lighted candle in the table. And that's when the birthday song erupted. Beside the cake, there was also a homemade card from Bea and a framed poster designed by Alfred on canvas. Unbelievable. I told them both they're getting good at lying, as I wasn't able to detect a hint of a present from the moment they picked me up. I usually smell something fishy with these two, but not today. Anyway, it was a good 31st birthday for me, real good.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • About us
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3