E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Hello, family and friends, and people who arrived at this page by accident! Apologies for the much-delayed pictures. In the meantime, I've been moderately (and steadily becoming heavily) pregnant, having the time of my life rediscovering my body and what it does without my knowledge or permission, and well, hitting the beaches as the mercury climbs. Alfred and I also had the chance to watch Soundgarden's Chris Cornell in concert here in Sydney, but sadly, no pics of that. We were too much in a hurry after the concert to pick up Bea from her cousins', but it was still unforgettable. To hear 'Spoonman', 'Seasons', 'Fell on Black Days' and 'Black Hole Sun' once again (and this time, live) is so exhilarating. Brings back memories of when we last raved to this music, we had beer and cigarettes in hand. And to watch Chris strip. Don't get me started on that. I had no idea he looked more a supermodel than a rock star. He started taking off his jacket, then unbuttoned his polo to reveal a sculptured six-pack there, until he finally just took the darn shirt off. Unreal.

I guess the nesting bug hasn’t hit full throttle yet, although Alfred and I have constructed our own blanket box already. From pieces of pre-cut wood we bought at a hardware outlet store, mind you. Not the flat-packed ones, so we did a fair bit of customising, sawing and measuring here... Ahem.

Yes, it’s summertime here in the southern hemisphere. The quilts have been rolled away, sandos, shorts and short skirts have been taken from their hiding places under the bed and back inside our draws, and showers, well, we do that almost twice a day now.

If you want to view all the new pictures, just select the month November 2007 from the menu on the right, as I’ve bunched them all together in one go – Bea and my three-days-apart birthdays, trips to beaches, a photo at home of Bea washing dishes (oh, yes), and photos of Bea’s book parade this year.

Well, enough blah, and on with the show. Hope you enjoy it. Tell me what you think by clicking the "O" at the top of each picture. It will lead you to a page where you can leave comments so we can hear from you, too! We miss you all so much!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • About us
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3